Monday, March 24, 2014

10 Days with My Devil: Satoru Kamagari (Main Story - Summary, Walkthrough and CGs)


He is the vice-captain and subordinate of Kakeru Kamui.

Satoru had a troubled childhood because his parents died when he was young. Therefore, he was living with his relatives who did not like him living with them. He was thrown in between relatives and when he was old enough they forced him out of their homes and lives.
Summary
You want 10 more days to live so that you can see your parents who are flying in from overseas to see you. You've chosen Satoru to be your personal demon. At first it seemed like a great idea, but it doesn't take you long to realize you may have chosen badly. The two of you had a hard time seeing eye to eye because he inherently mistrusts people. He also views human (particulary women) as tools. Only the ones that can help him advance in his career or be of use to him in any other way are worth his time. Why does Satoru have such a pessimistic outlook on life? And why do you find yourself falling for this rough demon? As you come closer to your last days, the demons inform you that some important people from your life are fated to die because of last minute changes to the Fate Database. What sacrifices will you (and possibly Satoru?) make to try to save them?

Walkthrough
Episode 1
(B) I'm still trying to take this all in
(B) I think I got it

Episode 2
(B) It's not like I'll try to escape
(A) I'm not a tool!

Episode 3
(C) I'm sure he won't do it again
(B) You can change it without using the remote

Episode 4
(A) I want to, but...
(C) Why do you do this?
(A) Does he really think it looks good?

Episode 5
(A) Satoru
(A) Break loose
(A) I'll be more careful

Episode 6
(B) ...a demon?
(A) Ask what it is for now

Episode 7
(A) Is there anything I can do?
(A) I want to talk to you about something
(B) There's no point in crying

Episode 8
(C) You should learn how to do this
(C) Let Satoru sit down

Episode 9
(A) You forgot our promise
(B) Say you're feeling fine
(C) Ask him to go back to his room

Episode 10
(A) It's my fault
(A) What did you talk about?

Episode 11
(C) Say nothing and wait
(A) I trust you

Episode 12
(C) Ask Satoru
(C) I trust you guys

Episode 13
(B) Talk to Satoru
(A) Explain the situation

Episode 14
(B) Someone special
(B) I'm embarrassed

Episode 15
(C) Say nothing
(A) What about you?

CGs
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment