Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Shall we date?: "KONKATSU" for Marriage: Toshihisa Mikumo

Birthday: September 20
Age: 28
Height: 180 cm
Frame: Thin
Blood Type: A

One of the staff from the marriage match-making site. He is very friendly and lively young man. He plans parties and events and also gives advice to site members when needed.

*Since Toshihisa is a staff member, you will not need to choose between events to complete his CG.

Walkthrough
(A) Yeah
(A) But I'm curious
CG # 1
(B) Actually I'm not...
(B) You enjoy it
(B) Yes, please
CG # 2
(B) Your cheek okay?
(C) I get it
(C) Good work
(A) That's for sure?
(A) No, I don't
(C) She was worried
(A) I'll do it now!
CG # 3
(C) You're right
(A) Better this way
(C) Thanks, then
CG # 4
(B) S-sorry!
CG # 5
(C) That's sad
(C) Because of you?
(C) Wanna be close
(B) But you called
(C) I'll help you
(A) ...Yes
Happy Ending

CGs
 

 

 

Mailbox
First email
From now on
You were beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment